Friday, August 20, 2010

Intruders?

Well the reason that Mommy and Grandpa were out in the garage working so much was because they were setting up for a garage sale.  At least that is what Mommy called it!!  Really it was people we didn't know going into our garage and taking stuff with them.  Mommy said that they paid for the stuff but we still were really confused about that part.  Since I don't like people I don't know getting to close to Mommy on my watch I was barking and snarling quite a bit.  Rebel didn't seem to mind but he did hang out at the gate hoping for pets I think.  He didn't get many pets though since I was telling people to get away from Mommy! 

Mommy and Daddy told me to hush quite a bit but they also told me what a good girl I was too.  They say I am the best anti-theft protection device ever!  Whatever that means!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the garage sale. I've just started blogging about my dog, and I added yours to mine http://blackeyedchuchie.blogspot.com/ at the lower right sidebar. I hope you can add mine to your blogroll.

    ReplyDelete

We love to know what you humans think about our ramblings so let us know here!