Sunday, May 24, 2009

She Must Be Feeling a Little Better

Hi everyone!

It is me Rebel chatting with you today! Suzy must be feeling a little better because I was allowed to come into the house again for longer than just to eat. She also has been chasing me around a little bit out in the yard! Not too much chasing mind you but I think that will come as she builds back up her strength as she continues to get better.

Actually I didn't mind not sleeping in the house the last few nights while she was really sick. I love to be outside especially when the weather is nice. I loved getting to sleep outside every night while Mommy and Daddy were away on vacation.

I hope that you all are having a wonderful Memorial Day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to know what you humans think about our ramblings so let us know here!