Friday, May 29, 2009

Slowly but Surely

I think that I am starting to feel a little bit better. Mommy is still trying to get me to eat a little bit every few hours and sometimes I cooperate and eat and sometimes I just turn up my nose. I am getting special prescription canned dog food, yogurt, meat baby food, and our regular rice and wild game food. Mommy just tries to tempt me into eating a few bites each time.

Last night I felt well enough to roll over and give up my belly for belly rubs, but then this morning I am was feeling weak again.

Rebel is being a good big brother though and gets between me and anyone outside so that they can't jostle me in case my belly is hurting or I am too weak to feel safe.

I think that I am getting better. Mommy said that I will have good days and bad days still with the colitis and that I need to eat small amounts all through the day. I still am having headaches some and acting off a little too. Mommy said that something could have happened to me when I was with the vet techs last week getting my x-rays because of how rough they were with me and how stressed out I was. She said if I don't start getting over the things that started after that she is going to call the vet again. I so do not want to go to the vet again! That place scares me!!

Thank you all for the well wishes, thoughts, and prayers! I think that they are helping me to get better.

5 comments:

  1. Oh Suzy, I am glad you are starting to feel a little better. Try your very best to eat! I'm purring for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a bit encouraging, hope you continue to improve! Please eat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad that you are getting better. Sending many prayers and hugs your way and hope you get fully well quite soon. Take care hope you soon begin to eat and get healthy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor Suzy! Hang in there, pally! You'll be better in no time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've got to be kidding.

    ReplyDelete

We love to know what you humans think about our ramblings so let us know here!