Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Oh the Looks We Give

When Mommy and Daddy left this morning to go to town so Daddy to could to work and Mommy could do some grocery shopping, oh the looks we gave them! We were not happy about being left outside in our backyard. Rebel just gave them the stare like he was in disbelief, and I just acted like I could care less and gave them my whatever look. I can't believe they left us!! It is cold and windy and it could snow!!! Daddy said that it wasn't going to be too bad today and that we would live. We are "snow dogs" after all... I don't know it sure doesn't feel nice and warm and snug like in the house would be if Mommy was home to love on us and let us lay in the beds.

(No picture today as Mommy didn't think to capture our looks of disgust as she was leaving with Daddy.)

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you! It's much more cozy inside than out in the cold!

    Sadie

    ReplyDelete

We love to know what you humans think about our ramblings so let us know here!