Thursday, April 30, 2009

The Big Ticket


Hi everyone! It is me Rebel coming at you large and in charge today!

I gave Mommy my best aren't I handsome look for this picture. You can see that I too am starting to blow my coat but that doesn't bother me at all. I know that I am still the handsome boy no matter what my coat might be doing!

Daddy said that I should title this "The Big Ticket" because if he had been around when Mommy got me that is what he would have wanted to name me! LOL I think that Daddy is silly because my name is Rebel. I know that my full name is Rebel Jedi Knight too. Mommy and Daddy call me lots of other names besides just Rebel too like Reb, Rebinski, Boo, Boo Bear, Booska, Booska Bearska, Fat Boy, Big Gallou, Oompa Loompa, and Daddy tries to call me Big Ticket. I answer to them all pretty much except Big Ticket!

2 comments:

  1. Rebel, you are very handsome! You sure have a lot of names! My daddy calls me Stinky but I don't know why.

    Sadie

    ReplyDelete

We love to know what you humans think about our ramblings so let us know here!