Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Pouting Again!

Hi everyone! It is me Suzy and boy am I MAD at Mommy again!! She went bye-bye with someone I didn't know on Monday and didn't come home until really late on Tuesday night. She didn't ask my permission to go even!! I told Mommy off as she was leaving in the strangers car too. I punished Daddy by not eating my dinner on Monday night. I did eat some on Tuesday night though because I was flat starving! I have been really mean to Rebel the last few days too because I am sure it was all his fault that Mommy left! I know that Daddy and Mommy both told me that Mommy was just going to see the doctor again, but I don't care what they say!! I know the truth... Rebel was bad and Mommy left!!

I am happy to have Mommy home again though so maybe it wasn't Rebels fault and she really did go see the doctor.... But don't tell Rebel that I have forgiven him!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I'm so sorry that your Mommy had to go away for a few days. Mama took Jack to the vet and both he and I gave her the stink eye. We taught her a lesson.

    Scout, the greyhound.

    ReplyDelete

We love to know what you humans think about our ramblings so let us know here!